Baltic Satellite Service
Our unique ForestRadar Change detection technology uses a combination of Synthetic Apperture Radar (SAR) satellite data, multispectral optical satellite imagery and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to precisely detect new clear-cut, fire-burnt and wind-fall areas in forests.
ForestRadar Change detection advantages:
- Detects clear-cuts, wind-falls, fire burnt areas
- Weekly change alerts (SMS, WhatsApp, e-mail)
- Small detection areas – starting from 0.25 ha
- Very high accuracy – 95%
- Result polygons delivered in any vector format
- Validated technology and accuracy
Please, request demo service by writing to email@example.com
Additional information www.ForestRadar.com
Baltic Satellite Service is a geospatial analytics company providing
- satellite derived alert service on changes (clear-cuts, windfalls, fire burnt areas, moisture levels, artificial objects, etc.) and
- the most actual cloud-free background imagery service with metadata and history.
With application of machine learning algorithms and automation we provide fast access to forest alerts on change based on radar and optical satellite imagery.
SIA "Baltic Satellite Service" represents very high resolution imagery (IKONOS, QuickBird, WorldView-1, GeoEye-1, WorldView-2, WorldView-3) companies DigitalGlobe and European Space Imaging and provides efficient imagery analysis and delivery service.