TACTICAL (HF) dipola antenna HF-2-30
HF-2-30 dipole antenna is for connection to military shortwave (HF) radio transceivers like „HARRIS” RF-5800 series or „Motorola” for tactical field operation application in HF radio frequency band (2,0-30 MHz).
Tactical HF-2-30 dipola antenna consists of :
- hermetic „BALUN”, 12:1;
- radiating element assemblies, two sets each of them consists of cable spoil, antenna cable and terminating load;
- 20 m coaxial 50 ohm cable (feader), RG-58C/U with fixing element to „BALUN”
- antenna halyard ropes 25 m with rope spoil and weight
- 2 sets of support ropes anf ground rods, each consists of rope spoil, ground cable (3m), ground rod (25 cm long) and 6 m long support ropes with tension.
- 40 cm long ground stakes 2 pcs
- Temperature range: -40...+75°C
- Frequency range: 2.0...30 MHz
- Polarization: horizontal
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: 2,5:1
- Maximum power rating: 400W
- Hermetic BALUN: 12:1
- Terminating Load: 600 ohm
- Coaxial cable 50 ohm: RG-58C/U 20 m
- Wind speed: 20 m/s
- Radiating element length: 26 m
- Connector between coaxial cable and BALUN: BNC-50 (Female)
- Weight : 9,0 kg
- Dimensions stored in bag: 75 cm x 50 cm x 16 cm
- Color: semi gloss green
„BELSS” Ltd. is a wide profile company that operates since 1994 and is a member of Latvian Chamber of Commerce, Latvian Telecommunication association and Latvian quality association. We offer and provide our customers a full range of services from simple consultation to complex technical projects.
“BELSS” Ltd. is ensuring services and products supply in the field of Defence and Security for more than 10 years by cooperating with Ministry of Defence of Republic of Latvia, National Armed Forces, The State Police of Latvia, The Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau and others.
“BELSS” Ltd. represent and co-operate with various world leading companies, as “Motorola Solutions” - official representative in Latvia for more than 10 years, “Qual-Tron Inc.” – official representative in Latvia, “ECA Group” – official representative in Latvia, “Radmor S.A.” – official representative in Latvia, “Bren-Tronics Inc.”, “DAMM”, “Rhode&Schwarz” and others.
Fields of activity
Company’s core direction of operation is a telecommunication equipment sales, installation, maintenance and repair.
In recent years SIA „BELSS” develops and strengthens civil engineering and construction fields of operation, by expanding participation in infrastructure construction and reconstruction projects.
Main operation activities:
- Delivery, installation, technical support and maintenance of “Motorola” radio communication equipment;
- Delivery, installation, maintenance, system design and installation of wireless telecommunication equipment;
- Engineering design and consulting for the efficient solution development;
- Construction of engineering networks;
- Construction and installation of telecommunication towers, mast and base stations.