DC/DC converter (12/24V 30A)
The DC-DC (12V to 24V / 30A) converter is intended for use with military mobile radio stations and communication equipment with a supply voltage of 24 ... 30 VDC in cases where the vehicle's onboard voltage is 12…14 VDC.
- Input voltage - 12 VDC ... 27 VDC;
- Output voltage - 27.5 VDC (+/- 0.4V), at nominal output current (load current) up to 22 A;
- Noises and pulsations - no more than 120 mV (at load current 20A);
- Protection against low input voltage below 10 VDC and high voltage over 30 VDC supply at the converter input;
- Revers polarity protection;
- External dimensions of DC-DC (12 V to 24 V / 30 A) converter - 400 x 220 x 140 mm (+/- 1mm).
„BELSS” Ltd. is a wide profile company that operates since 1994 and is a member of Latvian Chamber of Commerce, Latvian Telecommunication association and Latvian quality association. We offer and provide our customers a full range of services from simple consultation to complex technical projects.
“BELSS” Ltd. is ensuring services and products supply in the field of Defence and Security for more than 10 years by cooperating with Ministry of Defence of Republic of Latvia, National Armed Forces, The State Police of Latvia, The Corruption Prevention and Combating Bureau and others.
“BELSS” Ltd. represent and co-operate with various world leading companies, as “Motorola Solutions” - official representative in Latvia for more than 10 years, “Qual-Tron Inc.” – official representative in Latvia, “ECA Group” – official representative in Latvia, “Radmor S.A.” – official representative in Latvia, “Bren-Tronics Inc.”, “DAMM”, “Rhode&Schwarz” and others.
Fields of activity
Company’s core direction of operation is a telecommunication equipment sales, installation, maintenance and repair.
In recent years SIA „BELSS” develops and strengthens civil engineering and construction fields of operation, by expanding participation in infrastructure construction and reconstruction projects.
Main operation activities:
- Delivery, installation, technical support and maintenance of “Motorola” radio communication equipment;
- Delivery, installation, maintenance, system design and installation of wireless telecommunication equipment;
- Engineering design and consulting for the efficient solution development;
- Construction of engineering networks;
- Construction and installation of telecommunication towers, mast and base stations.