SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER
Would OWISOC create a value for your organization?
- Undisturbed functioning of IT systems is critically important for your organization.
- Your organization performs a significant amount of data processing(incl. personal and sensitive data).
- IT security incidents would cause a significant harm to your business and organization.
- Security management processes in your organization should bestructured according to best practices and standards.
- It is important that the information infrastructure in your organization is monitored by certified and experienced IT security experts.
- You would be interested in being able to predict and project an investment needed for IT security in longterm.
24x7 and 360-degree proactive security operations center
SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTER PROVIDES
- Security audit, regular vulnerability assessment and follow-up to eliminate deficiencies and strengthen defense capabilities
- 24x7 monitoring and scanning for threat detection by providing network event analysis via AI tools and technical presence in your infrastructure
- Information security incident response team to keep an eye on all security events and act immediately in case of escalation
- World-class technologies for security incident identification, classification and handling
- Unified security analytics database to collect, analyze and store all audit records and security incidents
- Employee awareness training to educate and avoid employee made mistakes that could cause security incidents
- Social engineering tests as a part of employee training program to provide learning by doing in controlled real life situations
- Quarterly management reports providing transparency on the state of data and IT system security.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A reliable and proactive partner who delivers a 360 degree and 24x7 data and IT systems security solution
- Well organized information security management process and automated threat detection followed by an immediate reaction by well-defined processes
- A top-tier team of certified information security analysts and experts at your disposal armed with vast knowledge and up-to-date outlook gained by serving many clients
- Clear perspective on the state of IT and information security
- Predictable monthly expenses and highly effective level of security operations
- Compliance with ISO 27035 standard for Security Incident Management
Security does not work like a patch. You can hire the smartest people or install the world’s best security tech and still be vulnerable to threats just because a truly safe security system should encompass all elements — people, processes, and technologies.
No wall can protect a city if inhabitants leave the gate open. We provide employee training, awareness building, and real-life testing. Our certified and experienced experts and security analysts will take good care of your information and IT system security.
We will pro-actively audit your processes to eliminate potential security leaks and provide well-defined procedures to follow if a security incident has occurred.
Different testing methods will be used to exam the resilience of your security
systems. We provide world’s best technologies to provide defense, testing, network monitoring and technical presence in our infrastructure
Our customers work in different areas. Amount of information which needs to be protected and use of technology is always increasing. The more assets there are to protect, the more vulnerabilities and threats need to be evaluated and controls used.